Tuesday 26 April 2016

ME

ME

Who am I?

What do I do best?

Who do I do it for?

What do these people need or want from me?

How do they change or transform as a result of what you give them?




I am  an aspiring meme maker, JK a young maker that is constantly looking for innovative ideas
 and inspiration

I make stuff, its my sole purpose in life, other than memes and friends

I do it for my self, to make me a better version of myself. Also I do it to impress my friends and show off a bit.

My friends want projects from video games ( game weapon props, game foodstuffs, and gear/armor)
And from my self I want something I'm proud of and something where I learned and new technique or skill

my expectations get higher and my friends expectations get higher too









2 comments:

  1. That's really neat! I like that you push yourself to reach your own, higher expectations! And that you are honest enough to admit that you also like the positive feed back you get - that's an important part of pushing yourself to do more, bigger, better, faster, etc.!
    Super cool, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work so far! It would be really cool if you could also find a way to make things that help other people as well. What about memes helps you in your life? Do you think other people could benefit from that as well? Its great that you are so passionate about this and with great passionate you can do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete